clarke 4.3
Zeta clamp
Fat bars
wide pegs
Dakar kit
UNI filter
LOST power????????
Asked lots of ?'s here and got lots of help---Thanks everyone
I let the bike idle one time for about 45 mins in the shed and it boiled over--dumb mistake when I went inside I lost track of time, after that the bike would not even pull up in 4th at all without bogging out
Found out I lost the temper in the rings, and it started spitting oil out the trany pressure hose
New rings
Break in nice and slow for 600 miles
This morning I was heading down the highway at about 70mph and thought I would see what it had, the stage 1 give alot of top end
5th gear, little clutch and a small little pull on the bars, up it comes, no bogging and stayed on the rear wheel for about 600ft
Man it is nice to have a bike work right with all the good things I heard about here

Thanks again to everyone that input and help to share
This is a great and mature site to be on

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.