McGrath & Pastrana on The Tonight Show

2 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted May 07, 2000 - 09:23 PM

FYI, I just heard McGrath and Pastrana are both going to be on Jay Leno's show this Friday. Word is he built a track behind the studio for them to run on.

One of the good things about working at DIRECTV is that I get to see all the pay per view specials for free. Last nights PPV Supercross final in Vegas was a good one. I won't spoil the results for you in case it airs on free TV later.

I probably shouldn't of watched before I go riding today. Might end up like my buddy Mike who is going for the first time today since he broke his kneecap a month ago. Just a leisurely ride at Rampart for him today. I'll pretend to be Pastrana and end up in the trees.

Oh to be young and crazy again. I just realized I was 18 when that kid was born. So what were you doing when you were 16? Humping your pillows I bet :)

------------------
Dougie, '99 WR400
Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 07, 2000 - 11:40 AM

is that firday the 12th of may
monty

• Moto-Mike

Posted May 07, 2000 - 02:39 PM

Since I was a teenager in the late 70's I can remember always wondering why guys like Bob Hannah, Roger DeCoster, etc never made it on the talkshows (i.e. Johnny Carson). Such A waste not to have these talented riders on to explain the sport we loved. Its great to see todays riders getting the opportunity to share the limelight with other celebs... :)

------------------
2000 Yamaha WR400F
1988 Honda NT650 Hawk
1977 Suzuki RM250B
1974 Honda XR75K1

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.