brake snake

2 replies to this topic
  • Kyle

Posted May 07, 2000 - 04:49 AM

Does anyone use a brake snake? I was considering one but don't know if there is a real need for one. Also a few forums back someone mentioned the Russell speedbleeders. In the Dennis Kirk cat. there are 2 different sizes 7mm x 1.0 and 8mm x 1.25.

Anyone know which size?

Kyle

------------------
'00 WR, Renthal bars, Cycra hand guards, throttle stop cut,for now everything else stock

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted May 07, 2000 - 05:54 AM

I use the Russell Speedbleeders. Get the 8mm x1.25mm.

• fershy

Posted May 07, 2000 - 07:34 AM

MAke your own brake snake if you feel it necessary. Just use an old clutch/brake and crimps. Easy and inexpensive. My brake on my RM 125 is out there aways and I have employed this exact method

fershy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.