New and used Renthal Bars for sale

No replies to this topic
  • jlm400

Posted May 05, 2000 - 10:59 AM

I am purchasing a Scotts stearing dampner and need some extra clearance in my handlebars and will be buying Jimmy Button bend Renthal bars.

I currently have a brand new pair of Carmicheal bend bars. Never even been mounted on a bike. Carmicheal bends are medium to high bend but just not quite tall enough for the stearing dampner to fit. I could bend the middle cross bar but would rather not. $45 plus shipping takes them.

I also have a used pair of Rentahal bars. Perfectly straight with no problems that are currently on my bike. Not sure of the bend. Although I can say they are a rather low bend. Good for the vertically challenged. I have cut 3/8" off each end of these bars for enuro type riding. $20.00 plus shipping takes them.

E-mail me at jmongan@tridaq.com.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.