Will this fit my XR?

8 replies to this topic
  • mexlas

Posted July 12, 2007 - 02:48 PM

I have a 1996 XR600R and wanted to know if this will fit my XR..

http://www.sumofallp...52-195089428102

Thanks!

• bigredxr

Posted July 12, 2007 - 04:26 PM

No that is for the 2000-2007 xr650r liquid cooled bike. Thanks for the link though as I bought one for my 01 650r. Supertrapp still makes an exhaust for your bike and I believe that white brothers does as well. Good luck.

• Huffa 2

Posted July 12, 2007 - 04:26 PM

I'm not positive but don't think so. It says 00 - 05 650.

Good price though .

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted July 13, 2007 - 05:02 AM

That is for the XR650R

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kellismechanic

Posted July 20, 2007 - 02:10 PM

Nope, won't fit, period:crazy:

• philipstjohn

Posted July 21, 2007 - 06:11 AM

I have seen a lot of talk about this exhaust- who out there has bought and use it? What is the feedback? fit and finish?, overall quality?, sound levels?, comparision to others? Is it a copy or spinoff of another product? The price is tough to beat, which leads me to believe it is made in china and perhaps not as well built as some are. Let us know if you can. Thanks guys..:ride:

• reklund5

Posted July 22, 2007 - 07:19 PM

I don't know a thing about 'em, but since my FMF is all bent up doesn't fit right, I pulled the trigger on one of these. I'll let you know next weekend!

Ryan

• reklund5

Posted July 24, 2007 - 04:34 PM

Well, I ordered on based on the link provided above, and got this email yesterday:

"I saw that you purchased this pipe through the website and I am trying to figure out how the heck it was even up there. I had the item marked as hidden and unavailable in the system, so this is really an impossible situation. Hopefully the tech dept can figure it out for me today.

The bad news is this pipe is long gone. I only had two as part of a liquidation group and sold off everything we had for this model. I'm sorry for the bad information on the site. I had one of our sales guys look for alternatives and the best we could find is a Leo Vince system for $300. Would you be at all interested in that one? Just let me know and we'll go from there. "

It seems they don't have any more of these pipes, and nothing anywhere NEAR the killer $160 price they'd advertised. I emailed back requesting a suitable alternative from EVO or FMF, and that they sell it at their cost, since the website was screwy. They agreed to sell me a new FMF at cost, so we'll see when/if it ever shows up...

Stay tuned if you care-
Ryan

• tdamore

Posted July 25, 2007 - 02:09 AM

Link is still working so I have a feeling they are going to be selling alot of pipes at cost. I sent that to like 5 people before I scrolled down and saw that it was no good.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.