Posted July 12, 2007 - 08:41 AM

Good Informaion

• Michigan DS

Posted July 12, 2007 - 08:48 AM

All together...........

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=520946

• xr250ryder

Posted July 12, 2007 - 09:39 AM

He forgot to put on the zip-ty that he cut. But other than that great educational video.

• PaulButler

Posted July 12, 2007 - 09:42 AM

Dang - I thought I was on to somthing. Oh well...?:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted July 12, 2007 - 12:56 PM

Does it make a difference what side of the connector you cut the gray wire from? I did the side closest to the airbox, not the ignition. This is on an 07

• GCannon

Posted July 12, 2007 - 01:20 PM

Open Circut is "Open Circut" the only issue is the loose wire (both sides) potential for grounding. I have complete confidence you will do a carfull clean job.

• msgbean

Posted July 12, 2007 - 02:24 PM

Does it make a difference what side of the connector you cut the gray wire from? I did the side closest to the airbox, not the ignition. This is on an 07

The 07 is located near the airbox under the number plate. All other years are under the tank.

• JSanfilippo

Posted July 12, 2007 - 03:58 PM

Open Circut is "Open Circut" the only issue is the loose wire (both sides) potential for grounding. I have complete confidence you will do a carfull clean job.

So either side of the connector is fine! Cool beans!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.