longer clutch lever??

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 03, 2000 - 07:51 AM

I've heard that i can buy a clutch lever from a Yamaha Banshee to get some extra leverage. Does anybody know what yearmodel i could take it from?? My Yamaha dealer here in sweden has never heard of a "Yamaha Banshee"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WEDGE

Posted May 03, 2000 - 11:19 AM

I put a longer lever on my 99 WR but I had to cut off the ball end because it did not fit within my hand guards(Acerbis rally pro). I think it was from a XT550?

------------------
99 WR400-FMF 909 topclamp,FMF MegaMax II full pipe, IMS seat/tank,Renthal bars,Acerbis rally pro guards

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 03, 2000 - 02:04 PM

I purchased a clutch lever and assembly form Ballards in Australia. The lever pull was reduced by half and is only $30.00 Australian dollars....

Mitch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.