Northern Nevada Pig Farmers!!!

19 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted July 11, 2007 - 02:42 PM

hey fellas, curious as to any one in nor. nevada would want to get together for a ride? i have myself, dad and a friend all on xr65ol's('01,'05,'07). any type of riding is cool. dirt, street or both!:thumbsup:

• Huffa 2

Posted July 11, 2007 - 02:48 PM

I'll go :busted: :thumbsup:

I'd jump at the oppertunity if I lived by ya! :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted July 11, 2007 - 03:01 PM

thanks bro!

• wheelnut46

Posted July 11, 2007 - 05:15 PM

Funny I cant get anyone to ride with either. No-one here in N.E. has dual sports and the ones that do, well I can be hard to reach sometimes.

• Sum Ting Wong

Posted July 11, 2007 - 06:11 PM

You both drive down here to San Diego, we'll go for a ride, then I'll buy ya a beer or two.

It's the least I could do for driving all the way down here.

• martinfan30

Posted July 11, 2007 - 08:50 PM

sum ting wrong, i go to s.diego almost every year for tuna fishing out of H&M landing. familiar with it?

• Reno911

Posted July 12, 2007 - 02:39 PM

I am in Reno and would be willing to do some riding. Where you at? I am in the north valleys.

• martinfan30

Posted July 12, 2007 - 08:41 PM

I am in Reno and would be willing to do some riding. Where you at? I am in the north valleys.

reno911, im off of six mile canyon in dayton. very close to el dorado canyon. it is maybe 12 miles from my house to the mouth of the canyon. a very cool trail up to sunrise pass. used to 4wheel up it. now i have my pig i want to do it on the bike. i can get a couple other pig riders to go if you would like to meet up in a couple weeks or so it would be cool to meet another TT'er! heres a shot of our last ride (first week of june) to nor. east ca. im, in the middle, dad on the left and brandon on the right.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Sum Ting Wong

Posted July 15, 2007 - 02:41 PM

sum ting wrong, i go to s.diego almost every year for tuna fishing out of H&M landing. familiar with it?

I go out of Fisherman's Landing every year as well. Usually on a 10 day on the Royal Star. Man, last season sucked! Hoping for a better one this year...

• xr650l bum

Posted July 15, 2007 - 08:17 PM

Hey Martin I also am here in San Diego. Bring the bike next time and we will do some riding. Still liking the Rox products?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted July 15, 2007 - 10:08 PM

love the 2" pivot risers! standing up is not such a chore now! hey i wont be coming down to S.D. this year , but next year i will be wanting to nail some tuna! my neighbor just got back and he goes out from H&M also. he brought back about 50 lbs. of yellow tail! i will be looking you fellas up for some riding next year, if it is still not punishable by death in your state! LOL!!:thumbsup:

• Dave450r

Posted July 16, 2007 - 06:15 AM

if a 650r can tag a long i'm game
I live in reno, south end of town (so. meadows) up for riding most anytime
other than work has been a little busy now
oh and the 650 is legal:applause:

• martinfan30

Posted July 16, 2007 - 11:46 AM

if a 650r can tag a long i'm game
I live in reno, south end of town (so. meadows) up for riding most anytime
other than work has been a little busy now
oh and the 650 is legal:applause:

hell yeah! dont matter what you ride! last adventure ride we had a guy with a 76 yamaha 650 twin he put knobbies on!:thumbsup: :busted: :thumbsup:

have you done eldorado canyon??? im going to put together a ride in a few weeks to ride up and either camp or ride out sunrise pass to johnson lane.
when the time comes i will pm anyone interested about 2 weeks ahead.

Posted Image

• Huffa 2

Posted July 16, 2007 - 12:42 PM

Nuts :busted: how much you guys can pack on your bike !!! :thumbsup:

About how much weight is that ? I just saw your rack up close this week end.

Quality for sure, I like, I like! :thumbsup:

Where did you get that at ?

• martinfan30

Posted July 16, 2007 - 03:05 PM

Nuts :cheers: how much you guys can pack on your bike !!! :thumbsup:

About how much weight is that ? I just saw your rack up close this week end.

Quality for sure, I like, I like! :thumbsup:

Where did you get that at ?

i would guess 40 pounds?? pro motobillet makes that rack. i got it from ebay. :busted:

• Dave450r

Posted July 16, 2007 - 04:40 PM

Not familiar with Eldorado Canyon, still fairly new to dual sporting not quite to the adventuring level yet, don't have racks yet either, but up for just about anything. What area is the canyon in?

• martinfan30

Posted July 17, 2007 - 09:33 AM

if you come down six mile canyon, head into dayton, left at light, right after the river and follow the dirt road up to it. sweet trail if youve never seen it! we will do it!

• Dave450r

Posted July 17, 2007 - 02:40 PM

is it also known as brunswick canyon or wrong area
anyway just let me know when and were and i'm in

• martinfan30

Posted July 17, 2007 - 02:49 PM

is it also known as brunswick canyon or wrong area
anyway just let me know when and were and i'm in

no brunswick is accessed thru deer run road in carson. eldorado is further east maybe 6-7 miles. i will . prob. looking at 2-3 weeks. have a lot of softball tourny's coming up. let you know .

• Dave450r

Posted July 17, 2007 - 02:53 PM

sounds good thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.