LAS VEGAS SUPERCROSS

2 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 01, 2000 - 12:40 PM

G'day All,

There will be four of us going to the Las Vegas SuperCross. Is anybody else going?

Mitch

------------------
Motard Mitch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted May 01, 2000 - 03:01 PM

Mitch,
You could always come out to the Southwick, Massachusettes National. Unadilla, New York is a little distance away or even Bud's Creek, Maryland. There is also Broome Tioga in New York.

I will be attending the Southwick race. I can watch those guys roost on that bottomless sand.

• WR400_Jay

Posted May 01, 2000 - 04:41 PM

Kevin...You make me miss riding at home up in Rhode Island. The dirt is just not the same here in Ohio.

------------------
00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro
White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, Yz timed, rejetted to Clark specs, throttle stop cut, lid removed, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.