Riding Areas/Partners in Northern CA

2 replies to this topic
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted April 27, 2000 - 07:11 PM

I'm moving to Santa Rosa in the middle of May and am looking for advice on riding areas. Also looking to hook up with new riding partners - any volunteers?

Brian

Guess I'll have to change to 'Brian in Santa Rosa'.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike

Posted April 28, 2000 - 10:25 AM

Brian,

You will want to check out Stoneyford (spelling?) up by Clear Lake. Supposed to fantastic. Don't know of many other areas in the Santa Rosa Area. Now if you head east to the Sacramento Area, there are some great areas to ride. About a two hour drive to Sac town. Mammoth Bar, Forest Hill, Georgetown Etc. You will also be a few hours away from Hollister Hills and Carnegie. Plenty of places to go. If you ever attempt some of the Sac area places let me know.

Mike

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 28, 2000 - 10:32 AM

Brian e-mail me @ wilmexrs@cs.com--or my work isc938@aol.com i know some good ridding aera in northen ca.some are just up the road from you.I have laid out enduros in all of these ridding aeras.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.