Need a YZ seat Aftermarket

4 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted April 27, 2000 - 02:25 PM

IMS is back ordered on their YZ seat (2-3 weeks). I looked at Baja Designs web site and did not see one.

Does anyone know who beside the dealer sells seats?

Thanks Bill

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 27, 2000 - 03:51 PM

Bill, I just got my seat and tank from IMS 3 days ago they seem to have stock, but if they're all out call Dual Sport Conn. at (818)552-4109 I had one on backorder with them but found it at IMS in the meantime,so I know they have one in stock. Ask for Sam and tell him I sent you, you should pay around $248.00 good luck, Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted April 27, 2000 - 05:02 PM

Dan, The IMS seat retails for $125.00 and the stock seat is $179.00. What's up with the $248.00?

Thanks
Bill

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 28, 2000 - 06:02 AM

Bill, I paid $248.00 for the kit, I just bought one from DSC for my dads WR, this is a price for kit, if you only need the seat sam will probably seperate the two for you, they are the people that make the DRIVIN dual sport kits, everytime a go in there I always see a new WR getting street legal, those kits are the best! See Ya, Dan

• Todd_G

Posted April 28, 2000 - 09:07 PM

Bill,
IMS told me the same thing. I went and ordered the YZ seat anyway knowing that it would be 2 to 3 weeks out. The seat showed up in 5 shipping days. Maybe that's just a standard reply?
Todd

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.