Vote now! They're gaining!

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 25, 2000 - 11:14 AM

By my math they must be spamming the poll! Almost every vote has to be a yes vote for them to be gaining at the rate they are! Get everyone you know involved or before long you'll have a bike.... and nowhere to ride!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 25, 2000 - 11:52 AM

One last thing before I have to logoff for the day, guys. I've been monitoring the online poll and they are pumping in "yes" votes at a rate of 10-12 per MINUTE! Please, please, please get active on this! If you don't know how to delete the "doubleclick.net" cookie so you can vote repeatedly.... ask someone! It's obvious they have an organized effort in place to stuff the voting box. Let's fight back!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 25, 2000 - 12:18 PM

You don't have to delete the "doubleclick.net" cookie, just turn cookies off in our browser and vote vote vote!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 26, 2000 - 04:42 AM

Ron,
I tried that on my MS IE, but it isn't showing a higher total vote count. I believe if you disable the cookie acceptance, it won't record your vote. They want to know if you've voted already, so it has to accept it then you can delete it. At last check, 9:40 am Eastern, they were creeping up with 35.2%. We need to get people to stuff away!

• Howard_Robbins

Posted April 27, 2000 - 06:09 AM

the no vote # is 1 800 446 8406 :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.