Screen Saver SUCKS!!!!!!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted April 25, 2000 - 12:16 PM

As my kids say "psych". I installed the screen saver on my PC at work (used often) and it drive me nuts to see such beautiful scenery and the guy on the DRZ ripping it. While I sit here busting my butt so I can ride on the weekend.

I found this site when looking to buy a bike after 20+ years away from riding. It has answered questions I didn't even think of asking and everyone is good about providing input on every post I've made. Great job Bryan.

Well time to let my screen saver kick in. Happy Trails everyone.

Bill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted April 25, 2000 - 05:07 PM

So Bill,
Plan on joining us sometime... Bring the family. There's plenty to do.

Jake

• Bill

Posted April 26, 2000 - 02:25 AM

Join you? Do you mean come out and RIDE?

I had posted a thought that those of us who live on the east coast could get together and ride. I have also been talking with Kevin in NH about this subject (I bought a YZ tank from him) and he said he is considering going out to Moab. Put my brain in gear...Ouch...maybe we could convoy. Anyway might be able to pull this off for next year.

I'm lucky my wife tolerates bikes and loves to camp or does everyone, condo it? I have two sons 13 and 10, just got them bikes also. Can you expand on "plenty to do". Also are there "beginer" rides/trails for the boys.

Thanks for the invite Jake. Let me know what's up.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.