Need A Good But Not Super Expensive Helmet Cam?

3 replies to this topic
  • rodeoripper75

Posted July 10, 2007 - 11:49 AM

I Have No Idea What A Good Helmet Cam Would Be And I Would Like A Good Firm One That'll Hold Up Against Trees And What Not. Not Saying Like I Want The Best Of The Best But I Would Like A Good Durable One And Also Whats Better Digital Or Video? I Have Like Maybe A $650 Limit Give Or Take $100 Depending On What Bills Come Up...(dirt Bike For Instance) Anyways So If Anyone Has Good Advice On A Decent But Inexpensive One Please Help, I Just Wanna Record Some Things And Me And My Freinds As Well...

• Enduro Addict

Posted July 10, 2007 - 12:03 PM

Try this place.

I got one from there and have only used it once so far, but it seems to be really good quality. I got the whole kit, with the DVR.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PaulButler

Posted July 10, 2007 - 12:08 PM

• kevinwr450f

Posted July 10, 2007 - 01:03 PM

I bought a motosport helmet cam from cycle gear with recording device for $359.00. It's also a mp3 player and a digital camera. I've used it 5 times or so and it works great. Buy re-chargable batteries for the recorder they go quick.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.