Headlight question

1 reply to this topic
  • crashhard_17

Posted July 10, 2007 - 10:40 AM

do I need to get anything (stator, etc.) if i wanted to mount a headlight on my YZ 400, so it can pump out enough juice to light it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dustin_Mabro

Posted July 10, 2007 - 11:56 AM

depends how long you are gonna run the light, I looked into a lighting kit for my 426 and it's way to much for how much i need the light. A buddy of mine uses his 400 for trails and some require a plated bike, a local dealer made it 'legal' for him by wiring in switches for the tail light and the head light to a cordless drill battery that he stores somewhere he can run it for very long and if an officer does a close inspection he's toast

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.