Moab pictures screen saver

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted April 20, 2000 - 02:56 PM

Ron in Southern Cal. put together pictures of our Moab trip from this site and from Tims site and created an awesome screen saver!

I tried it out and it's fantastic!

Attn Dougie: You better download and try it asap as their are several incredible pictures of you riding!

You can download it from here
http://www.h2ooh.com/moab/

Ron: Thanks a million!

Bryan...

• Dougie

Posted April 20, 2000 - 05:47 PM

Those are incredible. But it is not me. That is Tim on his YZ. Great stuff.

------------------
Dougie, '99 WR400
Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • offroadhaus

Posted April 25, 2000 - 06:13 AM

Hey Ron,
Thanks for making that screensaver, it is great! I have sent it to everyone I know. How did you make it? Do you write the code, or have a program that does it? I would like to make it available from my site, would that be alright?
Thanks,
Tim

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 25, 2000 - 06:33 AM

I'm glad you like the screensaver. Please feel free to post it on your server. I use software designed to crank these things out in minutes, so creating them is no big deal.

The software is Webshots Screen Saver Toolbox (www.webshots.com). Unfortunately, they no longer sell/support this software, instead they want you to buy another product that does not work very well.

Enjoy!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.