suspension settings what are your favorites

2 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted April 24, 2000 - 02:45 PM

I have stock suspension on my 98 WR. I can't seem to get it dialed in right. Can you experts out there give me some suspension settings that I can try. I have tried several variations but still can't find that perfect setting. Please let me know your favorite settings and I will attempt. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JamesD

Posted April 24, 2000 - 03:34 PM

What is your weight and where do you ride (mx/trail)?

• Mike

Posted April 24, 2000 - 04:58 PM

Weight is 205 5/10" I ride a mixture of all. Mx and trails. Would like set ups for best of both worlds but always willing to change. Trails I ride are somewhat rocky and rutted. MX track is fairly smooth with a few table top type jumps. Nothing major. Thx and I should have put this in before.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.