WR - YZ400 exhaust weight difference

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 24, 2000 - 07:15 AM

I am thinking about buying a muffler from a 98 YZ400 that is in excellent condition. How much weight difference is there between the YZ and WR exhausts?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pistol_Pete

Posted April 24, 2000 - 09:45 PM

Originally posted by littler:
I am thinking about buying a muffler from a 98 YZ400 that is in excellent condition. How much weight difference is there between the YZ and WR exhausts?

• Pistol_Pete

Posted April 24, 2000 - 09:48 PM

I put a power core IV exhaust from a 99 YZ 400 on to my 99 WR and the only trouble I had with it was getting it to line up, but all you need is a little tweaking and it goes on fine. As far as weight goes, there's no comparison between the two. Plus with all the power you'll have with the aftermarket pipe you'll kick yourself for not having it sooner.

Originally posted by Pistol Pete:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.