Looking for a budget slip-on pipe

1 reply to this topic
  • mexlas

Posted July 09, 2007 - 05:49 PM

I just picked up a stock xr600r and would like to know what would be best the slip on around $200 that will give me more power and not alot on sound because it is a plated xr and I would hate to get pulled over. Also I am hoping to just use stock header and mid and just attach the slip on to it. If I need rejet that okay also..Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Huffa 2

Posted July 09, 2007 - 06:47 PM

I just put this on mine and while it's certainly louder then stock it's still certainly acceptable.

I didn't ride my bike enough to give a honest performance review and still need to do the smog removal and carb mod so they all work in conjunction with each other.

Most other after market pipes I personally don't like because their so loooong, I think the E series is balanced out perfect length wise.

You will have to find a used one though as they stopped making them.

Many like the Whie brother E 2 series also, which is their newest one and replaces mine of course. They are in the 325-350 range though, not sure you'll find one for 200 ?

I won mine on ebay for 250 I think.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=527518

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.