Check out this XR650R!

6 replies to this topic
  • ThunderChicken

Posted July 09, 2007 - 12:09 PM

Not mine but I wish it were. You need to check this bike out before the mod kills the thread:

http://www.district3...ead.php?t=15499

• rm298z

Posted July 09, 2007 - 04:35 PM

Thunderchicken, when you coming back to the drivel?

• ogrider650

Posted July 09, 2007 - 07:36 PM

that's todd's bike he's a mamber here he traded his 450x for this and is expecting a baby soon so he's gotta get rid of it. nice bike todds a good guy too if i had the cash i would but it just for the plate lol

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThunderChicken

Posted July 10, 2007 - 08:26 AM

Thunderchicken, when you coming back to the drivel?

I'll probably start hitting the drivel again. How have things been RMZ?

• ThunderChicken

Posted July 10, 2007 - 08:29 AM

that's todd's bike he's a mamber here he traded his 450x for this and is expecting a baby soon so he's gotta get rid of it. nice bike todds a good guy too if i had the cash i would but it just for the plate lol

I read that he has to unload the bike because he's got a baby on the way.
All the D37 messageboard trolls were ***ing up his thread... I pointed it out to Richie and that's why all their pointless babble was cleared out.

That bike looks like it's worth every penny to me. It's a clean 650R with a legit plate and a bunch of good parts. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I knew my wife wouldn't kill me for bringing home another bike.

• tdamore

Posted July 10, 2007 - 12:31 PM

I read that he has to unload the bike because he's got a baby on the way.
All the D37 messageboard trolls were ***ing up his thread... I pointed it out to Richie and that's why all their pointless babble was cleared out.

That bike looks like it's worth every penny to me. It's a clean 650R with a legit plate and a bunch of good parts. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I knew my wife wouldn't kill me for bringing home another bike.

Thanks. Yeah, definitely a bunch of haters over there LOL. It's an awesome bike, selling it is going to be VERY hard to do :thumbsup: .

• mxbulldog

Posted July 11, 2007 - 01:21 PM

TC, When are you moving so I can come visit you in the Pacific NW?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.