ORV Call In ***Save our Trails***

5 replies to this topic
  • Heywood

Posted April 21, 2000 - 01:49 PM

From Cycle News web site:

Blue Ribbon Coalition wants all off-roaders to call in on a USA Weekend phone in poll on whether ORVs should be banned from National Parks.

The number for a NO vote is 800-446-8406. It remembers your number so only one vote per phone number.

Loosing this poll will give the tree huggers more amo..........

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 21, 2000 - 01:55 PM

>It remembers your number so only one vote per phone number.

It's a good thing I have two phone numbers at home and 36 at work... Gonna have a blister on my dialing finger!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 21, 2000 - 04:16 PM

I'am on it just sent 500 e-mails out to people on the net and they will send the no# to 500 more tree hugers won't know what hit them yaaaaaaa.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted April 22, 2000 - 09:52 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 500 thanks!

Wow, I wish I could get a list of 500 names. I'm planning on spending this evening sending a request to ALL the OHV sites I can find asking them to do the same. I would like to see some of our industry vendors and retails get behind these efforts. They seem suspiciously absent. "Hello? your market will be cut..."

Keep Mountain Bikers in mind. Remember that the Clinton/Gore greenies consider all forms of mechinized travel as OHVs.

Jake

• Rich_Rohrich

Posted April 22, 2000 - 04:28 PM

You can vote again online @ www.usaweekend.com

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 22, 2000 - 04:50 PM

the no vote is 86% to yes vote 15%

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.