Looking for a YZ gas tank...any for sale out there?

2 replies to this topic
  • WR400_Jay

Posted April 21, 2000 - 02:03 AM

I'm looking for a Yz400/426 tank preferably but will buy and IMS after market if I have to. I don't really need all the extra gas in the stock tank for normal riding. Let me know if you have one forsale. Jay (513) 625-2388 home, work (513) 573-4589 pager 1 800 965-1461. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted April 21, 2000 - 02:16 AM

There is a guy in North Dakota who responded to my Cycle News ad from 3 months ago. He wanted $200.00 for his YZ tank. I didn't tell him to go fly a kite, but I sure thought it.

• MotoGreg

Posted April 21, 2000 - 04:24 PM

I got a yz400 stock tank from the Yamaha dealer for something like $145 but that was discounted, I don't know what normal price is. I know a guy who has an IMS tank that he doesn't want and will probably sell cheap except it's white, let me know if you're interested and I'll ask him.

'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.