Eastcoasters let's ride

3 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted April 20, 2000 - 07:17 AM

Anyone out there interested in getting together for a ride? I live in NC and would be willing to travel. It would be nice to meet somewhere on the central east coast.

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted April 20, 2000 - 11:34 AM

Hey Bill, I get an 11 day vacation every six weeks from now until the end of the year. I am sure there is a date we could make it work. Know of any good areas to ride over a several day period?
I am stuck over the entire month of November. My plant will be undergoing a re-fueling outage at that time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 20, 2000 - 04:45 PM

Bill - I live in the southeast corner of TN, which is on the NC state line. Are you in west, central, or east NC. I have a summer house in Linville, NC. Are you close?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 21, 2000 - 08:29 AM

I think that we determined that I am only about 2 hours from you in Chesapeake VA. I am getting tired of the same old trails up here, so I am always looking for new places to ride. Let me know if you get something together. You can email me at greg_corbett@bshsi.com

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.