Suspension settings Need Help????

2 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted April 20, 2000 - 10:25 AM

I have experimented to know end and just can't seem to get it right. I have completely stock suspension on my 98 Wr. I have read and attempted but don't seem to be able to dial it right.

I am 5/10'' 205lbs. I do the best of both world MX and trail. The trails I ride have some fairly rocky areas, then some shale type areas and then just good ol dirt. The MX track is not very techincal has a few table top jumps but all in all fairly minor.

Can someone give me "click" tips or give me there settings so I can give them a try. Appreciate the help.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 04-20-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 20, 2000 - 10:52 AM

97 WR 2-SMOKE?race=tech

• Mike

Posted April 20, 2000 - 11:39 AM

typo 98 wr 4 stroke
Fat fingers
now edited for proper results
:)
Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 04-20-2000).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.