Suspension Work

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 20, 2000 - 07:41 AM

I want to get my suspension revalved for motocross and would like some recommendations as to what shops are the ones to go to (ie. Race-Tech, Factory Conection, etc). I would like to find one in my area -Northern Illinois- but I am unable to locate any.
Thanks
Angel Boy
2000 WR

• paul913

Posted April 20, 2000 - 08:35 AM

Angel,
You should ask Rich at DirtRider.net He and a lot of the other guys on that board are from the Chicago area.

Best of luck,
Jake

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_Rohrich

Posted April 20, 2000 - 08:42 AM

Jeremy Wilkey at MXTech in Bourbonais, Il (815) 936-6277 http://www.mx-tech.com/ did my XR650 and my YZ400. He also did the suspension for the DRN project bike. I couldn't have been more pleased, I highly recommend him.

Rich

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 20, 2000 - 03:51 PM

Totally Awesome. I have read posts on that forum and he seems like he nows a lot about what he is doing. For some reason I thought he would be out west. Thanks for the help. I will get in touch with him and get my suspension done.
Angel Boy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.