Power Core IV-2 in hand-Test this weekend.

5 replies to this topic
  • Clark_Mason

Posted April 19, 2000 - 07:51 PM

I will be running in the desert this weekend. Will be running out of my camping spot near Charlies Place (Mojave Chris knows the spot). First I will be using my WB CF pro meg 15 disks and WB tapered head pipe. Will run this configuration Friday. On Saturday I will run the stock head pipe and the new FMF Power Core IV - 2. I could not get the Power Bomb header--still not released.

I have a feeling the WB setup will blow the doors off the FMF but will see.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted April 20, 2000 - 02:28 AM

I have been waiting for this Clark. Let us know ASAP. I turn 39 on April 30 and REALLY need something nice from my wife, like maybe a new exhaust!

• Bryan

Posted April 20, 2000 - 04:48 AM

Clark, do you have the SA (Spark Arrester) version or just the plain IV-2?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted April 20, 2000 - 04:52 AM

Three Cheers for Clark! :)
Please let us know how things go. Please, keep some of us low speed trail guys who are looking for added low end in mind.

• Clark_Mason

Posted April 20, 2000 - 06:26 PM

Yes it is the SA model.

• Mech

Posted April 20, 2000 - 08:20 PM

It seem to take forever for this pipe review. Thanks Clark :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.