Honda Thumper at Glen Helen Nat

1 reply to this topic
  • Heywood

Posted April 19, 2000 - 12:17 PM

I had a friend ask Steve Lampson about the rumors about a Honda thumper at the Glen Helen National and he says "It's just internet Bull S#@%*."

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted April 19, 2000 - 07:17 PM

The MXA website www.motocrossactionmag.com is reporting that the Honda CR450 will debut at a 500 MX Championship race in Europe.

As long as we're on the subject of MXA, I sent the editor a link to a post on another board and he took the time/effort to send me back a nice email and invited me to come by and say hi next time they are out at Glen Helen, very cool. In case anyone is interested the post is at http://www.extremeat...TML/003601.html it's two pages long and I'm known as "I FLY GSXR" over there.

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.