Bryan - Staintune

5 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 17, 2000 - 01:54 PM

I will make this simple. I have tried 4 pipes in all. DSP, E-series, Stocker and Staintune. The best one for low to mid range. The staintune!!!! Yes, it was specifically designed with that range in mind... A little pricy, but worth it.... I can get a whole system for AU$700 which is about US$450. If you like, I could pick one up and have it mailed to you when I get in country again.. about 2 weeks from noe

Motard Mitch

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted April 17, 2000 - 02:10 PM

How loud is it compared to stock/unbaffled stock?

• Clark_Mason

Posted April 17, 2000 - 05:47 PM

How loud is it and does it have a spark arrestor??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 17, 2000 - 09:22 PM

Hey guys,

It is a little quieter than the stock without a baffle and most certainly quieter than my DSP. It does come with a spark arrestor.

Some of the teams who race the Thumper Nats in Oz (Honda and Yamaha race teams) use the Staintune.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted April 17, 2000 - 10:09 PM

Hey Mitchy,
Who sells this "Staintune"?

• RodH

Posted April 18, 2000 - 12:56 AM

Posted Image

R o d. H. Canberra, Australia400 Thumpers Australia
2000' WR400
E-Series "Randy Hawkins" replica & Tapered header, Renthals, WB fame guards, Devol Rad. guards,

[This message has been edited by RodH (edited 04-18-2000).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.