Decals + Blowdryer = Cool White 07

15 replies to this topic
  • Mfinazzo

Posted July 08, 2007 - 04:11 AM

Posted Image

• Ga426owner

Posted July 08, 2007 - 05:08 AM

DEcals look very nice -bike looks great...with some black wheels it would be smokin...........:thumbsup:

• Ganadore

Posted July 08, 2007 - 06:27 AM

Looks great. :thumbsup:

• ben_suhard

Posted July 08, 2007 - 10:58 AM

I've spotted the decals but I've tried and tried and still can't spot the blow-dryer in the photo!:thumbsup: It looks ok without the blow-dryer(it'd probably make it look a bit girly), but I reckon a black gripper seat would make your bike look a whole lot better.:thumbsup:

• Slinkyman16

Posted July 08, 2007 - 11:49 AM

nice lookin bike.. i agree tho. some black wheels would look sick.

• grayracer513

Posted July 08, 2007 - 07:36 PM

It looks ok without the blow-dryer(it'd probably make it look a bit girly),

It doesn't directly apply here, but "blow dryer" is a sometimes American slang term for a turbocharger. In that case, I doubt there'd be anything the least girly about it. :thumbsup:

• cowboyona426

Posted July 08, 2007 - 08:35 PM

Nice looking scoot! :thumbsup:

• swatdoc

Posted July 08, 2007 - 09:34 PM

very nice lookin bike!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz_for_me

Posted July 08, 2007 - 09:49 PM

+1 on the black gripper seat and the black wheels. I'm not normally a black wheel guy, but on your bike it would look bitchin

Sweet lookin bike btw - nice work

• ben_suhard

Posted July 09, 2007 - 07:21 AM

It doesn't directly apply here, but "blow dryer" is a sometimes American slang term for a turbocharger. In that case, I doubt there'd be anything the least girly about it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, in that case, a blow-dryer would be ok. I've heard of blower for a super-charger but haven't heard of blow-dryer for a turbo. I s'pose they do look a lot like some types of blow-dryers.

• Mfinazzo

Posted July 09, 2007 - 09:41 AM

I've spotted the decals but I've tried and tried and still can't spot the blow-dryer in the photo!:busted: It looks ok without the blow-dryer(it'd probably make it look a bit girly), but I reckon a black gripper seat would make your bike look a whole lot better.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: That’s funny, I actually cut it out of the picture. It was about 2FT from the front tire. Should have kept it in:applause:

• almostinvincible119

Posted July 10, 2007 - 09:58 AM

did you have to pay extra for the white than you do the blue custom series?

• Mfinazzo

Posted July 10, 2007 - 03:23 PM

did you have to pay extra for the white than you do the blue custom series?

Nope I just asked for white in their DX series

• FeliX 450

Posted July 10, 2007 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

Look GREAT :thumbsup:

where did you get those graphics?

• Mfinazzo

Posted July 11, 2007 - 03:58 PM

Look GREAT :thumbsup:

where did you get those graphics?

FX DX series called them directly

• BergArabia

Posted July 12, 2007 - 05:18 AM

Actually, I thing the stock wheels look fine. I suppose balck would be pretty but the stock wheels have got the white and black thing going so they look good..

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.