good news, bad news

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 15, 2000 - 11:58 AM

Hello everyone. I went to yz timing on my 2000wr yesterday and my bike rips. It wasn't as big of a difference but it is easier to wheelie and oh yah it was free. I'm also happy that I lost some compression braking. That was the good news now comes the bad news. Well YZ timing was rocking and I was getting brave trying to clear a 45ft. tabletop. After three tries I was almost there. So I went again, cassed out hard, bike bounced up I bounced off and landed on my shoulder. Well, seeing my bike laying on the ground I quickly got up and set the bike on the kickstand. I then felt this really big pain by my shoulder. I put my hand there and felt a bump. I broke my collar bone so no more riding for at least 1 month. Damn bone are suppossed to be stronger. This gives me time to work on my suspension. Does anyone know of a place in northern Illinois that does good suspension work? I would rather not send my suspension away to get fixed(revavled and resprung). I am 185 lb. and my suspension is way too soft. Also can snyone recommend some good movies and books? I have a lot of spare time on my hands, well one of them anyways.
Thanks
Angel Boy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_in_the_Mojave

Posted April 15, 2000 - 04:37 PM

DUDE!!! ( With my best SoCal surf accent)

Sorry to hear that! Heal Fast!

Get the suspension sorted out, I was at the track today and I can tell you the right springs makes a WORLD of different in control on the landings.

------------------
Chris in the Mojave
'98 YZ400F

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 16, 2000 - 07:32 AM

Were you wearing shoulder pads.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.