Devol Radiator guards for Y2k WR are different

1 reply to this topic
  • RodH

Posted April 13, 2000 - 06:25 PM

I decided to keep the radiator guards from my 99 model to put on the 2000 WR that i have on order, but I have been informed that they wont fit. Devol were putting on their packaging that they fit the 00 models, but they have since found out they don't, so they are making new ones for the 2000 WR's and YZ's.

Has onyone tried to put the older ones on the 2000 models ? Apparently they will fit with some modification.

R o d. H. Canberra, Australia400 Thumpers Australia
2000' WR400
E-Series "Randy Hawkins" replica & Tapered header, Renthals, WB fame guards, Devol Rad. guards,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 14, 2000 - 04:02 AM

I got the thumper Rad. guards for my 00 WR. At first I did not think that they would fit (no instructions)after playing with them I did get them on OK. I called my local Yamaha dealer and he said that the part # for the 2000 raidiator is the same as the 98-99.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.