07 wr450 fuel consumption

21 replies to this topic
  • rkwfxd1

Posted September 03, 2010 - 07:59 AM

I got about 38 miles before I hit reserve on the stock tank. That was jsut not enough so I installed the Clarke 3.6 and can basically fill it once in the morning and ride all day (with rests) and never fill up again.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flynz

Posted September 04, 2010 - 03:10 PM

I got about 55 miles with stock tank I put on the Clark 3.6 I never hit reserve anymore my rideing buddies call me the rolling gas station when we hit the 60 mile mark they are very worried about gas and I still have plenty don't know the exact distance I can go I know I can run all day with no worries.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.