White brothers E series muffler - not keen on rear mount clearence

25 replies to this topic
  • Huffa 2

Posted July 10, 2007 - 04:37 AM

Now your sexy white fender is gonna be CHARCOAL!!!!:cheers: Sell me your WB....:thumbsup:

.........not with my updated bracket buddy :bonk: :thumbsup: :busted:

beats paying 30 bucks for the deflector and will work just fine + I don't think it looks all that bad either

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• InternalCombustion

Posted July 10, 2007 - 04:48 AM

Huffa,

You da MAN!! What a cool idea to extend the signal mount to serve as a deflector. Way cool! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweet fab job with the aluminum!

I count 5 discs in your E-Series. How does it sound?

Hey man, when you gonna bring over the bike?! I gotta SEEE it! :busted:

• Huffa 2

Posted July 10, 2007 - 05:11 AM

Huffa,

You da MAN!! What a cool idea to extend the signal mount to serve as a deflector. Way cool! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweet fab job with the aluminum!

I count 5 discs in your E-Series. How does it sound?

Hey man, when you gonna bring over the bike?! I gotta SEEE it! :lol:

Thanks buddy! :busted:

It sounds just fine, really not too loud at all and yea, I believe you counted right, good eye :cheers:

Still one more thing to do yet (just extra precaution) .......... I want to get self stick heat tape and apply it to the bottom and inside corner of blinker, really won't see it much at all unless someone has a better idea?

Can I get that stuff at a auto parts store, is there a correct name for it?

:lol: Maybe it's far enough away, not really sure though?

IC, the rear sprocket and bars and new pegs are coming today, I'll get all the goodies on then we can go for a good ride, I'm going to Unadilla motox race this weekend on bike, not sure if you would be interested in that at all and if not then the following weekend maybe?

Whats nice is on a bike, you can park on the track side AND very close where you sit and boog out of there pretty quick when the race is over. It's usually over at about 5-5:30 on Sunday. About a 3&1/2 hour ride or so. 207 miles if I remember correct. A great ride !!! :bonk: I did it in 84 on my XL600.

I might add it's a great place to show your bike off! Love if ya came man!

http://www.unadillam...pronational.htm

You enter by #3 and spectators can drive on R of track on road over to the "Freeway" and sit there. There is a huge parking lot up there but you can motor the bikes down a bit closer to tarck by some trees.

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GIANTac1

Posted July 10, 2007 - 08:40 PM

.........not with my updated bracket buddy :cheers: :thumbsup: :busted:

beats paying 30 bucks for the deflector and will work just fine + I don't think it looks all that bad either

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice work!:thumbsup:

• Huffa 2

Posted July 11, 2007 - 01:28 AM

Thanks Giant, glad you like :thumbsup:

• COAL RUN

Posted July 11, 2007 - 06:25 AM

Looks good :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.