VANTAGE 100 RACE (WA)

4 replies to this topic
  • WFO_DON

Posted April 11, 2000 - 02:40 AM

OK WASHINGTON RIDERS LET ALL MEET AT THE DESERT 100.I WILL BE THERE THURSDAY AFTERNOON
LOOK FOR THE D&D RACING TRAILER.I HOPE TO MAKE IT TO BEVERLY DUNES ON FRIDAY MORNING
ITS JUST A FEW MILES AWAY FROM VANTAGE FOR A LITTLE FUN!

WFO_DON
DONALD STEMPLE
1999 WR400, PROCUIT PIPE,FACTORY EFFEX GRAPHICS,FACTORY CONNECTION GAURDS,

• ButtonFly

Posted April 11, 2000 - 04:57 AM

Where are the Beverly dunes? I live in the Tri Cities (In school in Spokane). I would race, but I have to pick up my WR this weekend in Seattle, as it is being shipped here from South Carolina. WAhoo.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WFO_DON

Posted April 11, 2000 - 07:55 AM

BUTTONFLY GO TO YAHOO MAP AND TYPE IN VANTAGE
THEN SHRINK THE MAP ONE CLICK YOU WILL SEE THE TOWN OF BEVERLY.ITS ALONG HIWAY 243

• ButtonFly

Posted April 11, 2000 - 09:27 PM

Cool, thanks a bunch

• Claybob

Posted April 14, 2000 - 02:46 PM

Wish I was back in Washington. Every time I rode the Desert 100 I swore I'd never ride it again (because of the rocks). Then the Stumpjumpers would send the letter out and I was there. Oklahoma has good riding but it just isn't the same. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.