Throttle Stop on Canadian WR

5 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted April 05, 2000 - 12:09 PM

I heard that the WR's in Canada may not have the throttle stop. I have a 98 WR that was originally from Canada. Since I am not the most mechanically inclined and before I begin the search does anyone know? I would like to avoid getting into this process if there is not stop. To be honest the bike fly's with or without the stop, or maybe I just don't know any better.

Mike

• Heywood

Posted April 05, 2000 - 03:19 PM

I know the 99 Canadian models do not have the long throttle stop and I would assume that the 98's are the same.

When I got my '99, I had the stop out and ready to cut before I figured out it did not need it. That was before I discovered ThumperTalk. :)

• ray_lebreton

Posted April 05, 2000 - 05:38 PM

no none of the wrs made for canada have a throttle stop.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike

Posted April 05, 2000 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for the info. Saved myself some work.

Mike

• BillS

Posted April 13, 2000 - 06:20 PM

What about the 2000. Just bought one last week, havent ridden it yet, and have barely had time to admire it.

• Heywood

Posted April 13, 2000 - 07:42 PM

I don't think anything changed, if its Canadian, no stop.

[This message has been edited by Heywood (edited 04-13-2000).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.