Help, anybody with a 2000WR400F please read

3 replies to this topic
  • William

Posted April 11, 2000 - 09:40 PM

Hi, I'am setting my front shocks, i found on page 3-35 front fork rebound damping force adjustment easy on top of the forks.

But on page 3-36 to adjust my front fork compression damping force adjustment i can not find this any were on my forks i would think they would be at the bottom of the forks, I think I'am going crazy, help!!!

Ho yes i have the WR400FM owners service manual

2000 WR400F

• Tim_in_WA

Posted April 11, 2000 - 09:51 PM

There should be a black rubber plug at the bottom of each fork tube. Carefully pry the plug out, and you will see the adjustment screw.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 11, 2000 - 04:00 PM

Tim is absolutely correct. I thought I was the only one that got forks with out compression adjustments, but then I took out the plug and hey there it was. It's funny how the owners manual helps if you already now the basics of what your doing. Well kind-of. Happy riding!
Angel Boy

• William

Posted April 11, 2000 - 06:33 PM

Thanks guys i see the little plug.

2000 WR400F

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.