Super Nice 99 WR for Sale

No replies to this topic
  • Coop

Posted April 11, 2000 - 08:01 AM

It's a bummer :) , but I need the money and my new bike won't be here for quite some time.

99 WR400: YZ-timing, YZ SEAT & TANK!, Renthal Bars, Acerbis Rally gards, Works Frame protectors and skid plate, FMF Megamax II with quiet core, Devol Rad guards, new graphics and seat cover. 546 ACTUAL MILES! Original tire. The bike is in primo shape. Oil & Filter changes every 30-60 miles. Jetting is dialed, suspension is dialed. Hop on and rip. $5500. Will deliver Within ~300 mi. of Boise or Salt Lake City. Also includes stock WR seat, tank, and pipe, misc. jets, extra disks for pipe and quiet core for pipe. Email if you're interested. It's the best bike I've ever ridden. Unfortunately bought a new house and gotta liquidate some cash fast! Hurry up, have several interested parties.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.