2000 WR400F FOR SALE

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 24, 2001 - 03:31 PM

About 150 miles since new, 85 since full baja kit - street titled - DOT pirelli tires - McGrath bars - extras - NEW condition, never laid down and only off road once - professionally maintained and professionally installed baja kit.
No time to ride it!
Almost $8,000 invested - sell for $6,800
Call Mark @ 513-520-7321 - Cincinnati, Ohio

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 24, 2001 - 07:41 PM

ill give you 4900 for the bike and ill pick up the shipping..... its to bad that you dont get the money out of a bike that you put into it! but if your willing ill buy it!

dan the man

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2000WR400

Posted January 25, 2001 - 04:09 PM

Dan the man,
I've got a 2000 wr4 that I will sell you for 4900 plus shipping. It has about 700miles on it with the following, White bros Tapered header, White bros Promeg silencer, Pro taper bars, 52t renthal rear sprocket, renthal gold chain, YZ rear fender, YZ tank and seat with guts racing seat cover, white bros filter, dunlop 752r tire and a #10 paddle tire for the dunes, and all the original stuff that came on the bike, looks almost new. Also got HJC helmet, Fox forma boots and Oakly goggles that match the bike, but it will cost a little more with these. What do ya think? Nick

• robman

Posted January 25, 2001 - 05:55 PM

Hey Dan, I've got a 2000 wr 400 with only 300 miles for $4,600 and I can ship it if you need to.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.