uptite racing ??

17 replies to this topic
  • coolbikeguy

Posted July 06, 2007 - 06:02 AM

where are you guys finding all the stuff that uptite makes ? i look on their site and click add-ons and only see 5 things ... no y pipe, mid pipe gaurd etc .. where are you guys looking ???

• sharpie1

Posted July 06, 2007 - 06:05 AM

where are you guys finding all the stuff that uptite makes ? i look on their site and click add-ons and only see 5 things ... no y pipe, mid pipe gaurd etc .. where are you guys looking ???

Just call George, he is a great guy to talk to and his stuff is top notch. I think most of his advertising is just word of mouth.

• HuskyRips

Posted July 06, 2007 - 06:16 AM

I might have to make George a new website.

HuskyRips

• HuskyT

Posted July 06, 2007 - 07:12 AM

HuskyRips

+1 a basic shopping cart that would accept other forms of payment other than UPS COD with it's extra charges would be a great bonus..... but if not, I will still buy from him because he is so damn good!:thumbsup:

• Rajobigguy

Posted July 06, 2007 - 07:17 AM

+1 a basic shopping cart that would accept other forms of payment other than UPS COD with it's extra charges would be a great bonus..... but if not, I will still buy from him because he is so damn good!:thumbsup:

+2 George is the So. Cal. Husky guru.:thumbsup:

• Michael Lueders

Posted July 06, 2007 - 07:34 AM

George is a phone guy..call him.

Look at it this way, I think he would rather spend his time making parts than making websites.:thumbsup:

BTW..remember how we all used to order parts *BI? It still does work that way ya know.

*Before Internet :busted:
:thumbsup:

• BAJAHUSKYS

Posted July 06, 2007 - 08:18 AM

You can always mail him a check before he ships. Then it doesn't come COD. Or once he gets to know you and you buy often, George might start shipping to you and allowing you to mail a check back. Meeting him in person first (face to a name sort of thing) helps there a lot. Hard to do if you don't live in SW USA, I know.

• twoburgers

Posted July 06, 2007 - 06:14 PM

I've ordered two things from George/Up Tite via e-mail - the front axle bolt and the Y. Shipping from left to right coast took less than a week. More importantly, the parts are worthy of our dear Husky bikes.
One example of where George designs make sense - he does not paint his engine frame guards. This may not matter until rocks make a painted one (Rooster for example) look ratty. Plus, he added cooling holes which can't hurt either. I wouldn't mention this, but I just spent too much time stripping the Rooster guard after just four rocky rides.
Chris

• huskyfrk

Posted July 07, 2007 - 03:06 AM

love to see the offer to build george a new websuite. it would make it so sweet for the people overseas and anywhere else for that matter. I'd call george and ask him, see if he's up for it. He's the most candid and honest person in the MC business if you ask me. I don't know if he has published picturs of it yet, but i did see somebody mention it on a previous post, george has throttle tubes for sale, w bearings and a different ramp on it. they are really sweet. Its on my next item to buy list. I saw it last month at the shop, but he didn't say if he was ready to ship them, obviously he has a sold a few already. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DANO

Posted July 07, 2007 - 03:09 AM

HuskyRips

Maybe you could talk to George about using Paypal:excuseme: That would be pretty straight forward.

• E-Ticket2

Posted May 29, 2008 - 02:41 PM

Can someone please supply me with George's web site address and phone number?

Thanks mooches! E-Ticket

• glangston

Posted May 29, 2008 - 03:00 PM

George's Phone # is 714 540 2920. Best way to get what you want.

Also uptite@sbcglobal.net for e-mail

• E-Ticket2

Posted May 29, 2008 - 03:29 PM

Thank you sir! - ET

• Blakduk

Posted June 08, 2008 - 03:37 AM

Maybe you could talk to George about using Paypal:excuseme: That would be pretty straight forward.

Website and Paypal. Would suit me - I reckon the $150 per fortnight I put away for my hobby would mostly go to him........

• tony_dt

Posted July 14, 2008 - 07:45 AM

Does anyone remember if George is out of the office on Monday's?

• Rajobigguy

Posted July 14, 2008 - 08:10 AM

Does anyone remember if George is out of the office on Monday's?

Yes, him and just about every other Husky dealer. A lot of Husky dealers are also competition teams and members of the team consist of employees so they end up working on Sat. and having Sun./Mon. off.

• cyclepsych0

Posted July 14, 2008 - 10:04 AM

Actually, he IS there on Monday's.:thumbsup: The few times I've been up to buy parts from him were each on a Monday. :thumbsup:

• tony_dt

Posted July 14, 2008 - 05:58 PM

Thanks Guy's I thought I had talked to him on Mondays. I did call but I think I called to early because I got the answering machine. I will try back again.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 Husqvarna Motorcycles Unveiled by Bryan Bosch

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Husqvarna   Husqvarna 2-Stroke
  • Hot  45 replies
Forums
Photo

Grahma Jarvis - Lengendary New by Bryan Bosch

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Husqvarna   Husqvarna 2-Stroke
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Husqvarna returning to Supercross with Rockstar Energy Racing by Bryan Bosch

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Husqvarna   Husqvarna 4-Stroke
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Husqvarna CR500 1985 by C-R-M

Husqvarna CR500 1985
  • 1 review
  • Last review by C-R-M
  • On November 13, 2014
Reviews

Husqvarna WR300 2015 by Chris.GVS

Husqvarna WR300 2015
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.