NEW EXHAUST

4 replies to this topic
  • WFO_DON

Posted April 06, 2000 - 06:39 PM

WELL I COULD NOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THE WHITE BRO R-SERIES PIPE THAY CAN,T SAY WHEN THAY WILL BE READY FOR SHIPMENT.SO I PURCHASED THE PROCIRCUIT T-4 COMPLETE SYSTEM AND IT WILL BE HERE 4/11/00 JUST IN TIME FOR THE VANTAGE DESERT 100 RACE IN EASTERN WASHINGTON ST.WILL KEEP EVERY ONE POSTED
ON THE NEW PIPE.

HAS ANYBODY TRIED THIS PIPE YET?
I SHOULD HAVE ASKED PC ABOUT JETTING.

[This message has been edited by WFO_DON (edited 04-06-2000).]

• John_in_Long_Beach

Posted April 07, 2000 - 07:34 AM

Something leads me to believe that the the Pro circuit is the same as the DSP?

If so, and if you have a 2000yr, check my jetting specs in the jetting section.

My bike performs flawlessly.

John Dumke

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WFO_DON

Posted April 10, 2000 - 02:51 AM

WELL THE PIPE IS HERE AND IT WORKS.EASY TO INSTALL ALSO.JETTING SEAMS TO BE FINE 48 PILOT,STOCK NEEDLE,178 MAIN,WR TIMED,ERC
RACE GAS,HOWEVER WAY LOUD NEED EAR PLUGS.
RIDE AT SEA LEVEL TO 600 FEET.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 10, 2000 - 07:14 AM

Originally posted by WFO_DON:
WELL I COULD NOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THE WHITE BRO R-SERIES PIPE THAY CAN,T SAY WHEN THAY WILL BE READY FOR SHIPMENT.SO I PURCHASED THE PROCIRCUIT T-4 COMPLETE SYSTEM AND IT WILL BE HERE 4/11/00 JUST IN TIME FOR THE VANTAGE DESERT 100 RACE IN EASTERN WASHINGTON ST.WILL KEEP EVERY ONE POSTED
ON THE NEW PIPE.

HAS ANYBODY TRIED THIS PIPE YET?
I SHOULD HAVE ASKED PC ABOUT JETTING.

[This message has been edited by WFO_DON (edited 04-06-2000).]

I'll be there at the desert 100 look us up
john (joltenjohn)y2kwr400 cal(kdx200)
and pete (y2k xr400)this is a realy fun
race!! :)

• WFO_DON

Posted April 10, 2000 - 08:56 AM

JOLTENJOHN LOOK FOR A WELLSCARGO TRAILER LABLED D&D RACING THAT WILL BE MY BUDDY DAN
AND MY SELF.WE WILL BE THERE THURSDAY AFTER
NOON.
SEE YOU LATER.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.