Bryan, What do you think about a Chat area?

3 replies to this topic
  • William

Posted April 07, 2000 - 06:00 PM

I think that would be cool if we could all chat sometime, well!!!

2000 WR400F

• Bryan

Posted April 07, 2000 - 06:44 PM

I think it's a great idea. But, when I researched it, I found that it increases traffic tremendously and would thereby end up costing me much more money (I have no sponsors).

But, this UBB discussion software has a place when you register to add your ICQ number. That is a company that basically allows for chat. Actually, I think it allows people to send each other flash messages.

I haven't tried it yet but I want to look at that when I get a chance because it could be pretty cool.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RodH

Posted April 07, 2000 - 11:07 PM

Ok guys, if you want to chat I have en e-mail list at http://www.egroups.c...wr400/info.html

This has a section that can enable people to chat, and it works ok, I have used it a few times, and the best thing is that it's free.

Lets try it out, and maybe we can work out a time to get online together.

R o d. H. Canberra, Australia400 Thumpers Australia
2000' WR400
E-Series "Randy Hawkins" replica & Tapered header, Renthals, WB fame guards, Devol Rad. guards,

• paul913

Posted April 08, 2000 - 07:39 AM

Hey guys here a link to a free copy of ICQ. This will allow you to chat real-time with each other without costing Bryan an arm-and-a-leg.

ICQ 99b beta is the latest release of ICQ ("I seek you"), the popular instant messaging program that lets you communicate with friends and colleagues in real time.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.