mitch from oz

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 24, 2000 - 06:50 PM

Hey Mitch, where do you live? I live in Brunswick. Where do you ride? I have a WR99.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted October 24, 2000 - 08:49 PM

Hey there Watto.

I live in Newport/Williamstown! :) Listen, interested in getting together next weekend? My wife will be away for the weekend.

Send me your details to: supermotard_99@yahoo.com and I will give you a call.

Mitch

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 24, 2000 - 09:09 PM

Mitchy
What kind of work do you do? just wondering as you seem to be travelling quite a bit. It sounds like you need to buy a bike and keep it here in the states and do some riding.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 24, 2000 - 09:14 PM

As you see, I have nothing better to do than sit in my hotel room in San Francisco and check the posts on TT and think about how to make my bike faster and better at midnight.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 24, 2000 - 11:23 PM

Mitch I am off this weekend but i'm not sure about next weekend. I go riding with a few guys from around here at places like Gembrook,Tallarook and Wesburn. I've heard a lot about Anglesea? I haven't got a ute at the moment so i have to rely on my mates. I might see you around. I work on St Kilda Road, Where do you work? I lived in Williamstown when I travelled around Australia!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted October 25, 2000 - 10:28 AM

Watto - I work on StKilda Rd Also!!!! 380 StKilda Rd, the Royal Domain Centre where all the trams hang-out...... With reference to next weekend, lets arrange to go for a ride. Splint and I are good mates, as well as his brother and a few of his friends. We could all get together that weekend for a big ride....

Team Otameal - You breakfast cereal you.. :) What are you doing in San Fran???? In any case, I am in the Telecommunications business with a company called InterWAVE in Menlo Park... www.iwv.com...... I am the sole rep in Australia performing Sales, Marketing, Development, Tech Support, etc for the many customers we have... AS far as having a bike in San Fran, I have one thing better. I really good mate, Eli, who is a great friend of mine who I really miss dearly who lives in San Jose and lets me ride his bikes when ever I am there. I truly am a lucky guy.

I wwill be back VERY soon, hopefully within 2 weeks. So, we will need to get together with EVEERYBODY in the area for a drinking session one Saturday night... Actually, I should be back for Thankls Giving weekend....

Mitch

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 25, 2000 - 10:40 AM

Team oat meal you in S,F. 10-25-00 this monty i'am just across the bay[ vacaville] we puting a ride on for this weekend 10-29-00 stonyford call me. work no#707-446=4066
monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.