WR Still tops in my mind!!!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted October 23, 2000 - 06:06 AM

This past weekend I rode with a couple of buddies with new two smokes. A 01 CR 250 and 00 RM 250. We rode Ocotillo Wells with lots of sand and rock. Both ran out of fuel in the first 45 minutes and I still had 2/3rds of a tank. They ran out again and I still have 1/2 tank! Four strokes rule! On the tighter, sandy up-hills, the WR's tractor power made life easily while they struggled with power on, off, on, off (you get the picture). After 4 hours, they were tired and I was just fine. I recently installed the IMS tank/seat and an FMF MegaMax pipe. I've fallen in love with my 99 WR again and couldn't be happier! 'Cuz four strokes rule and two smokes druel!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 23, 2000 - 08:17 AM

Right on Bryan!
People ask me a lot, What bike are you going to get next time you buy a new one? I just scratch my head and say, "I dunno. Theres really not another bike out there I want"

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gary_Kessler

Posted October 23, 2000 - 08:32 AM

Bryan,

Totally agree!

I was wavering on the border, until I rebuilt my suspension. Talk about taking 30 pounds off the bikes feel!!

THEN I rejetted using James/Clarks EK* needles suggestion - WHOA! A whole new bike now.

It was $$ to get here, but I bleed blue now! Nothing else comes close!

------------------
'00 WR, YZ modified and MX-Tech suspension;now if I could just ride it.

• Heywood

Posted October 23, 2000 - 11:43 AM

Hey Bryan:

Good to hear your back in the saddle again!! I too love the blue bike, I just don't get enough time to ride it.......

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.