07 450F gone 07 250F in the trailer

3 replies to this topic
  • krony506

Posted July 04, 2007 - 09:43 AM

I just couldn't take the power of the 450 Posted Image so I got rid of it and bought the 250F SE Posted Image

• Butta

Posted July 04, 2007 - 10:11 AM

I just couldn't take the power of the 450 Posted Image so I got rid of it and bought the 250F SE Posted Image

Congrats on your new acquisition! I must ask, though, if it was too powerful, why spend the $ on the new exhaust system (that couldn't have been cheap!!)....did you try a flywheel weight? Too late now, I know, but just so others could have a little insight.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • krony506

Posted July 04, 2007 - 10:21 AM

Congrats on your new acquisition! I must ask, though, if it was too powerful, why spend the $ on the new exhaust system (that couldn't have been cheap!!)....did you try a flywheel weight? Too late now, I know, but just so others could have a little insight.

The exhaust was a bad idea but I am sponsored by them and they have treated me so well that I bought the exhaust. No I didn't try a flywheel weight. I raced on Sat. and Sunday, Sat. was a night race and the bike was way to powerfull for me and on Sunday I raced hard for 3rd overall in Vet C and that bike scared me and kicked my ass. I don't feel comfortable jumping a 450 like I do a 250F. I am out of shape and I will use this 250F for a practice bike when the 08's come in.

• sleeperz28

Posted July 04, 2007 - 02:29 PM

that is one sweet looking 450! make sure you post pics of the 250 once you mod it up.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.