WR426F with UFO Twins Headlight

3 replies to this topic
  • Superwilly

Posted July 04, 2007 - 08:42 AM

Hey all, I need some help with headlight bulbs (I'm an electrical noob).

I just bought a bike with the UFO Twins headlight installed (seen on this page: http://shop.thumpert...fault.asp?p=308) , and one bulb is burnt out. I belive the bulb is a 12v35w halogen. Can I buy this bulb at any hardware store or walmart, or is this a specialized bulb that I'm going to have to get from a local bike shopk, or online?

Thanks in advance for any help in this regard!

• xrmarty

Posted July 04, 2007 - 11:35 AM

When the bulb on my XR burned out I had to go to the dealer to get a new one. UF0 is an aftermarket lite so you might be able to find something. Take the bulb out; take it with you and hit some good auto part stores or some bike shops. You never know, you might find something that fits.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ZEHR

Posted July 04, 2007 - 03:03 PM

i have a similar head light "aftermarket" it take mr16 and mr11 bulbs found at hardware store's or wal-mart in the house hold section, biggest killer for those bulbs is vibration, try and isolat it useing rubber, i used a rubber pvc pipe coupler around the forks where the light mounted hope this helps

• Superwilly

Posted July 04, 2007 - 06:26 PM

Good advice, thanks!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.