Hey Harold.....

5 replies to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted October 22, 2000 - 08:05 AM

Hey Pal,
Have you gotten your carb/back firing problems sorted out yet?

• Bryan

Posted October 22, 2000 - 09:47 PM

I thought it was kind of cool to see that big ball of fire shooting out of the exhaust when he shut down the engine. How can I get mine to do that?

If it wasn't for that hard starting thing afterwords, it would be a nice addition to any WR!

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted October 23, 2000 - 10:49 AM

I haven't made any changes (very busy) but I went out to the MX track yesterday. No problems starting but still back fires almost everytime about 3 to 5 seconds after I turn it off.

On another note, I overshot a jump yesterday and had a really hard fall. I hit my handlebars and damper with my chin and bit my tongue on both sides. Got 15 stiches in my tongue, one hole went all the way through. Anyway, I will probably take a week or two off. Right now I'm drinking slim fasts and eating apple sauce. Any suggestions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted October 23, 2000 - 12:19 PM

What the heck we gonna do with you...???

I guess we'll have to take your bike away from you for a little bit. :)

• KerryT

Posted October 23, 2000 - 12:51 PM

Your bike is jet propelled just like the Bat Mobile! I was also after those burritos the last day in Moab.

• Dougie

Posted October 23, 2000 - 01:11 PM

Tongue joke inserted here....

Ouch, that sounds painful. Luckily it will heal and there was no bike damage. And only a week off.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.