MY WR400 is Forsale.....

5 replies to this topic
  • WR400_Jay

Posted October 11, 2000 - 04:16 PM

Well guys I'm sad to say this but I'm going to sell my 2000 WR400F. I haven't had much time to ride due to lots of travel at work and now I'm planning on a new house in the spring. It has between 500-600 miles on it with the oil changed 8 times. It's YZ timed with all the original seat, tank, fenders lights, clamps and exhaust still new from when I took it all off when I bought in March 00. I have a Topar billet top clamp with Tag T-2 bars, Yz seat and tank. Yz rear fender and number plate. Devol frame guards and rear disk guard. Fastline CR routed front brakeline. Acerbis Rally Pro handguards. White brothers E-Series S-bend pipe, And FMF Megamax pipe, the stock head pipe and exhaust and a FMF HI-Flow header. Dulop 756 up front and the original 739 in the rear and a Bridgestone M-40 rear. Acerbis Front disk guard. new backgrounds and tons of little extras.

If you know anyone interested I'm asking $4900.00. I live in the Cincinnati, ohio area. (513) 625-2388 home Work (513) 573-4589 or e-mail jay.riendeau@makino.com

E-mail me if you need photos Thanks Guys!
WR400Jay

------------------
00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro
White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, FMF HiFlow header, Yz timed, yz seat/tank, rejetted to Clark specs, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 18, 2000 - 05:13 AM

what else can you tell me. I live in Indiana.

• mcarp

Posted October 19, 2000 - 01:55 PM

Jay! Sorry to hear you're selling the bike!
If you're jonesing too bad, you can always come up to Columbus and ride mine :D

For any prospects, I may add Jay is an excellent mechanic/rider and setup the bike properly when new. (grease/torque/cool parts,etc)

I thought his ergo clamp/bar setup was exceptional when I rode it too. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR400_Jay

Posted October 20, 2000 - 06:26 AM

Mike good to hear from you. I'm buying a bigger house in the spring and need to sell the bike. e-mail me at work if you hear of any prospects for my baby. jay.riendeau@makino.com

------------------
White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, FMF HiFlow header, Yz timed, yz seat/tank, rejetted to Clark specs, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio

• mcarp

Posted October 20, 2000 - 02:00 PM

$4900 sounds like a deal consider all the accessories and pre-ride care :D I'll check around for you... there is a potential thumper rider in the group!

Guys, this specimen is awesome!

Any chance you'll part with the Damper? Or the high-flow exhaust? $75?
:)

• WR400_Jay

Posted October 23, 2000 - 02:28 AM

I might if the bike doesn't go in a few weeks. I'll strip all the goodies off of it and sell them off and then sell the bike at a bare bones price for a stock bike. I have the yz seat and tank, FMF Mega Max exhaust, the FMF HiFlow header, the e-Series S-Bend exhaust, the Topar billet top clamp and Tag T-2 bars.

Keep in touch and I'll let you know. I dropped the price to $4700.00 :) with everything on it and I'll probably make someone a package deal if they want the bike and that three bike trailer I built also. Give me a call home 513 625-2388 work 513 573-4589. Later Dude!

------------------

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.