Hey Monty, I need to ride.

1 reply to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 18, 2000 - 02:28 PM

Monty
I wanted to find out whats going on for Thanksgiving. I might be able to sneak away that week and ride. Since I missed Moab, I need to get in a trip somewhere. ALso I have been going to Sacromento and Reno for work, considering doing the drive so I can bring the bike can you clue me into where I can find the ride sites in these areas.
Thanks.

I think Bryan needs to have an area where we can post riding areas with directions, elevations, type terrain, conditions, time of year to ride, facilities etc. I know many states have an overview like oregon ohv areas on the web. Does Cal have this? or am I trying to reinvent the wheel?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 21, 2000 - 10:55 AM

Team oat meal sorry about the long retrun i just got back from las vegas and death vally.THANKSGIVING is at stoneyford davis flats i wiil post dict. and info in nov.
thanks monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.