BEST CHAIN / SPROCKET ???

4 replies to this topic
  • Dan_aguirre

Posted February 20, 2002 - 02:12 PM

Any suggestions on the best set up for my WR chain/sprocket?? been hearing about X ring chain,
and afam sprockets. has anybody had expierence or
have any suggestions on a better setup? looking for longivity, but not for drag and wieght.
open at this time,please advise. thanx.
RIDE ON!!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 21, 2002 - 05:24 PM

Dan, What's up dude? If I were you I wouldn't worry about the chain so much as your ability to keep your new sweet ride upright. I've been told that you your've been crashing alot... hehe Just kidding man, at least you finished your ride, not like me........(Laughlin)

If I were you I would go see Dave at Simi Cycles (You know, the guy on the DRZ) He has always taken care of all of us on price and customer service. Im sure he could set you up with a package deal from Afam.

Take Care, Danny (Diegel's and Doug's friend)WR426 :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tp3dxf

Posted February 21, 2002 - 09:43 PM

Looks like we may have the makings for a Ventura County Crew. I have been so busy with my old DR350Se that I haven't been able to check my mail. We should get together and ride. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Oxnard and have a brand new 01 WR426. Well it was brand new till Jawbone taught me a lesson or two. Lets ride?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 22, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Sounds good to me!

• Dan_aguirre

Posted February 26, 2002 - 04:27 AM

Originally posted by tp3dxf:
Looks like we may have the makings for a Ventura County Crew. I have been so busy with my old DR350Se that I haven't been able to check my mail. We should get together and ride. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Oxnard and have a brand new 01 WR426. Well it was brand new till Jawbone taught me a lesson or two. Lets ride?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.