Need rejetting?

3 replies to this topic
  • kevinwr450f

Posted July 03, 2007 - 04:41 PM

I'm putting on a FMF Powercore slip-on on my 07 wr450. Will I need to rejet it? I've taken out the snorkle,installed yz throttle and grey wire disconnect. Please advise.

Thanks

• 4smokerbill

Posted July 03, 2007 - 04:55 PM

I would invest the money in the AIS kit from GYTR it's well worth the money.
They also sell a nice fuel screw.
It should be a nice setup with the fmf it's a little rich with the stock exhaust.
It's avaliable at any yamaha dealer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted July 03, 2007 - 05:14 PM

I'm putting on a FMF Powercore slip-on on my 07 wr450. Will I need to rejet it? I've taken out the snorkle,installed yz throttle and grey wire disconnect. Please advise.

Thanks

I put the Powercore on my 07 WR450. I also did the AIS removal and installed the JD Jetting kit at the same time. I followed the JD instructions and installed the red needle 4th position, 168 main jet and 48 pilot. It has worked flawlessly.

• Mutu

Posted July 04, 2007 - 02:09 AM

I followed the JD instructions and installed the red needle 4th position, 168 main jet and 48 pilot. It has worked flawlessly.

Sounds good to me, maybe try 5th position?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.